Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Threat Management
Sophos is now one of only three vendors in the Leader's Quadrant.
Sophos features in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
We’re a Magic Quadrant Leader for the fifth year in a row
Gartner has once again named Sophos as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for Unified Threat Management - for the fifth year in a row. Sophos is now one of only three vendors in the Leader’s Quadrant.
We believe we’re a Leader once again for five simple reasons.
- We keep it simple. Our solution is easy to deploy, manage, and use.
- You get lightning speed. All our appliances are engineered for speed.
- Everything’s on one box. You get all the latest next-gen firewall features plus much more. No need to buy extra hardware.
- Reporting’s built in. Detailed reports come as standard, stored locally on the built-in solid-state drive.
- We’re constantly innovating. We consistently enhance our technology and have an outstanding roadmap.
Check us out
Interested in Sophos products?
Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Threat Management, Jeremy D'Hoinne, Adam Hils, Rajpreet Kaur, 30 August 2016
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.