Sophos IPsec Client
Securely connects mobile users to your headquarters
Sorry, this product is no longer available, please contact us for a replacement.
More pricing below, click here!
Please Note: All Prices are Inclusive of GST
- One-click VPN: Simply install individual VPN packages with a click of the mouse from the Sophos UTM UserPortal.
- Automatic installation: The complete client installation is done within minutes-no configuration required by the user.
- Universal access: Universally deploy Sophos VPN clients anytime, anywhere, securing access to corporate networks.
- Broad OS support: Major client operating systems are supported including Linux, OS X and Windows 7 and 8-both 32- and 64-bit versions.
- Strong encryption: Supports state-ofthe- art algorithms like AES256 and SHA-512 and ensures compatibility and data privacy across unsecured networks.
- Secure authentication: Supports X.509 certificates in a PKI (public key infrastructure) and offers advanced protection against illegal access
- Provides secure remote access anytime, anywhere
- Supports all client applications
- Works in any environment (3G, hotel, hotspot)
- Prevents data loss in transfer
- No configuration required by end user
- Fast rollout via built-in end-user web portals
Sophos IPsec Client
- Authentication: Pre-shared key (PSK), PKI (X.509), smartcards, token, XAUTH
- Encryption: AES (128/192/256), DES, 3DES (112/168), blowfish, RSA (up to 2048 Bit), DH groups 1/2/5/14, MD5, SHA-256/384/512
- Intelligent split-tunneling for optimum traffic routing
- NAT-traversal support ÌÌ Client-monitor for graphical overview of connection status
- Multilingual: German, English, French
- Works with any Sophos UTM appliance running a UTM Network Protection subcription
Sophos SSL Client
- Proven SSL (TLS) based security
- Dedicated, low-footprint client
- Supports MD5, SHA, DES, 3DES and AES
- Works through all firewalls, regardless of proxies and NAT
- Offers transparent access to all resources and applications within the corporate network
- Once installed, runs without requiring administrative rights
- Available for free with any Sophos UTM appliance running a UTM Network Protection subscription
- Easy setup and installation of every client within minutes
- Download of client software, individual configuration files, keys and certificates with one click from the Sophos UTM end-user portal
- Central deployment of client configuration and software by the administrator
- Automatic installation and configuration of the client ÌÌ No configuration required by the user
Sophos VPN clients provide easy-to-use and transparent remote access to all company applications. This is provided through secure SSL or IPsec VPNs from Windows, Linux, Mac OS and UNIX-based systems.
Deployment scenario of Sophos VPN Clients
Comprehensive IPsec policies
|Appliance||UTM 110||UTM 120||UTM 220||UTM 320||UTM 425||UTM 525||UTM 625|
|Concurrent IPsec VPN tunnels||10||25||125||400||800||1,000||1,500|
|Concurrent SSL VPN tunnels||01||20||35||65||180||200||250|
- Sophos IPsec Client:
- 128 MB RAM
- Hard drive
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Sophos SSL Client:
- 128 MB RAM
- Hard drive
- Windows 2000/XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Linux, Mac OS X, BSD or Solaris
Sophos UTM gives you complete protection in a single appliance. You choose the level of security that's right for your business.
- Essential Network Firewall
Offers basic security functions to help protect your business network.
- UTM Network Protection
Protects against sophisticated types of malware, worms and hacker exploits that can evade your basic firewall.
- UTM Email Protection
Secures your corporate email from spam and viruses while protecting sensitive information from cybercriminals.
- UTM Web Protection
Protects your employees from web threats while controlling how they spend time online.
- UTM Webserver Protection
Protects your web servers and applications like Outlook Web Access (OWA) from modern hacker attacks.
- UTM Endpoint Protection
Protects endpoints at any location against malware and data loss with a centrally deployed security agent.
- UTM Wireless Protection
Dramatically simplifies the operation of secure and reliable wireless networks.
- RED (Remote Ethernet Device)
It's the easiest and most affordable way to secure your branch offices.
Download the Sophos VPN Clients Data Sheet (PDF).
- All Prices are Inclusive of GST
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.